- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but disabling cookies may stop our website or other websites from functioning properly.
This Website will:
– Track the pages each visitor visits via Google Analytics
This Website will:
– Allow you to share pages with social networks such as Facebook (if available)
This Website will not:
– Share any personal information with third parties, except if we believe this is required for legal or operational reasons. Note that employees of contracted services, such as our web hosts or email provider, may have access to information stored, but only on an “as required” basis.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have questions about this policy or your rights, please contact us.